Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel to London

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Drive to Shoreham airport, book a plane to London airport, then chopper to Green park, get permission to land there (mind the trees), have a limousine ready for you at Green park station and the rest of the day is yours.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Luddite is the word that springs to mind. Southern trains are ok. Out of interest, do you smoke? As for your clothes, even if the train from Brighton is clean, you will be getting on public transport in London so you will still get the dry cleaning costs.

No doubt you are taking them to the museums because they are free to get in.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
No free museums, I want to pay way over the odds for their entertainment, it was kids expect!

£46 is really good I think well suprised, thought at was £30 odd for an adult only these days. Must get out more!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if i were determined to drive, and i wanted to drive as close as possible to the center, i'd go to Surrey Quays shopping centre (up A23, down A2/Old kent, left on to A2208 just opposite B&Q, before PC world). park there and get the Jubilee line from Canada Water couple of stops to London Bridge for the Tour bus (and of course the only pub in London :thumbsup:). travel card is still going to be £6 each (half for kids?). but even knowing this (and probably closer), i would still get the f***ing train.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Use the train and then public transport in London, parking, assuming you can actually find some is astronomically expensive. You can hop on and off buses and tubes all day long, be cheaper trust me.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Train it is now, thanks for the advice.

Will try one of the 'free museums' but the queues will be much longer than I can take (if more than 5 mins f*** off and pay somewhere else).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here