Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel To Cardiff - Help

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Me and a friend were due to go on the Seagulls Coaches who cancelled the coach 1 day after tickets went on sale due to lack of interest. Even though they didnt know when the tickets went on sale.

Having tried to book on another 2 coaches that are both sold out i am looking for anyone who may be driving from the Worthing through to Brighton area who may be able to a lift to me and my mate.

We will obviously pay petrol money but just want to get there having spent £56 on the 2 tickets.

I have put something in the travel section already but thought i would put something on the big board just incase people have not looked.

Thanks

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don't know if any help whatsoever, but, if you can get to Victoria you can probably get a return on the Megabus for around £20 each. The only downside is that the earliest return after the match is 4am but depending on what you're up to next day might not be an issue.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I don't think they are run through the club but they do coaches to home and away games. What annoyed me most is they didn't even call they just sent an email a couple of days later. Was to late to book alternative coaches then as they had sold out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here