Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Pass

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Going off at a tangent I see that for FBS's concerts, after the gig. ,Falmer Station will be shut for "safety reasons" as Southern have no spare carriages as they are all tied up with the Jubilee celebrations in the capital and the ordinary trains could not cope with the extra numbers. B & H buses are laying on 40 extra buses to shuttle back to Old Steine,

Should add that Southern train tickets are being accepted on the 25, 28 and 29 bus routes - which will be HEAVING.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
How about the other way.......north? Last season and every season before that in fact i have been able to travel from Haywards Heath as this is included in the zone. Looks like i am moving to Maidenbower (against my wishes) so nearest station would be Three Bridges. Is this included in the zone, or will i have to get a return from there to HH?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How about the other way.......north? Last season and every season before that in fact i have been able to travel from Haywards Heath as this is included in the zone. Looks like i am moving to Maidenbower (against my wishes) so nearest station would be Three Bridges. Is this included in the zone, or will i have to get a return from there to HH?

Haywards Heath is the furthest North, return ticket from Three Bridges would be fairly cheap though.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Then I'll wait patiently outside!!!! I'm not one for queuing if I can help it, be that to get into a bar, to get on a train, whatever (obviously half time is a different matter!). Plus there is something IMMENSE about getting to the Amex early and watching it fill up.

Yeah, but they don't open the turnstiles until 1:45 pm. You'll be mooching around for a while......

Lewes I think is the furthest the other way
I'm hoping that they'll review the eastern boundary and extend it to include stations such as Glynde, Berwick and Polegate. I recall Insider suggesting that this would be considered.

There's no logic in giving free travel from Seaford (6 stations from Falmer) or Haywards Heath (5 stations away, via Lewes), but not Glynde (only 2 stations from Falmer).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here