Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traumatic office incident

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Superb stuff, really brightened up my day.

I havent laughed so much at work since er.. about 6 months ago when someone told me the a story of a young lady being caught by her friends being sexually active with a dalmation.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The word "honk" is woefully underused

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Do you mean a dashing young man from the Dalmation coast of Croatia, or are we talking "Spotty Dog"?

One of the lucky 101

I don't want to stay the glory away from the brilliant story above, only to say it involved what can only be described an caninelingus.

Quite classy with a dalmation though, could have been a Jack Russell which would have very very wrong...

.. although probably technically easier.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I did the same with beer this evening. How embarrassing was that!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I did the same with beer this evening. How embarrassing was that!

Seems this is not so uncommon - last night, I too experienced the same as Easy10 whilst eating a sticky toffee pudding (not drinking tea). My ordeal was perhaps slightly less dramatic as I remained snot-less and the audience were only 3 close family and a friend of the missus.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My desk is all sticky this morning. Looks like some got in the mouse as well, its not rolling too well.
However, I am proud to announce that I have successfully negotiated TWO mugs off tea today since 8am so far without incident.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
My designer was working in an office the other week, he said he opened a door for a young girl whom he had always found very attractive. At that very moment he had a coughing fit that he described sounded just like wierd moaning sex noises, he also had to quickliy make his excuses and quickly leave the office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here