Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

transport problems on sat

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Easiest and more frequent travel from HH would be to Victoria, so will be HH --> Victoria --> Oxford Circus --> Leyton.

Easy!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Full cross London service will operate, but with no trains calling at London Bridge
When 07 March 2009 to 07 March 2009
What

A train service will operate through Central London between Bedford/Luton and Sutton/Brighton; however trains will be unable to call at London Bridge. Brighton services will call additionally at Tulse Hill.
Alternative arrangements

just going to bounce that so it doesnt get over looked in the discussion about tubes. your going to be better off going to Victoria, and with the District line out its going to be rather in convenient to get to The Only Pub in London :ohmy:

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Full cross London service will operate, but with no trains calling at London Bridge
When 07 March 2009 to 07 March 2009
What

A train service will operate through Central London between Bedford/Luton and Sutton/Brighton; however trains will be unable to call at London Bridge. Brighton services will call additionally at Tulse Hill.
Alternative arrangements

(First Capital Connect tickets can be used for travel on these routes):The following alternatives will be available:

Travelling to/from London Bridge (from the North): Please use the following routes:

* Northern Line between Kentish Town, King's Cross St Pancras and London Bridge
* Bus route 17 between Ludgate Circus (5 minutes walk from Blackfriars/City Thameslink) and London Bridge

Travelling to/from London Bridge (from the South): Please use the following routes:

* Southern services between Tulse Hill and London Bridge

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/Main.php?iCmsPageId=64&sCalDate=2009-03&sViewDate=2009-03-07&sF=1

:angry:

Sorry thats confusing me, can someone confirm, am i right there are no trains calling at london bridge on saturday. It wont really affect me as can go victoria instead, but before i book tickets.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sorry thats confusing me, can someone confirm, am i right there are no trains calling at london bridge on saturday. It wont really affect me as can go victoria instead, but before i book tickets.

That's the way I read it.
If you go to journey planner on NRE website and put in BTN to LBG on saturday it doesn't list any direct trains. We are going via victoria now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you read carefully , it mentions no FCC trains are stopping at London Bridge but they will call additionally at Tulse Hill . The alternative route is to get off at Tulse Hill and get on a Southern train to London Bridge. FCC tickets will be valid on the Southern part of the journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here