[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
we are signing ronaldinho's second cousin's brother-in-law

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No because Magoo wasted it on an Argentian striker that he saw for 45 mins against lewes, Bonieks recommendation and some videos of him in Argentina

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yeh i use FM05 to judge players all the time... stop having a GO at Mghee UNCCCCLE BUUUUUUUUOOOOOCK all u do is have a go at Mghee. He's good and if he wants to use FM05 to sign TURIeNzO he can - in my opinion Turienzo is the 2nd best player at the club..behind Football genius mark McCammon. I say well done Mghee at least his stats will improve through the season in the reserves and then man u will bid 8million. im talking bollox

xx#

uni is BORING me...max - u at work??? u have fag breaks?:albion: :drink:

bored

silly x

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
sheebo said:
yeh i use FM05 to judge players all the time... stop having a GO at Mghee UNCCCCLE BUUUUUUUUOOOOOCK all u do is have a go at Mghee. He's good and if he wants to use FM05 to sign TURIeNzO he can - in my opinion Turienzo is the 2nd best player at the club..behind Football genius mark McCammon. I say well done Mghee at least his stats will improve through the season in the reserves and then man u will bid 8million. im talking bollox

xx#

uni is BORING me...max - u at work??? u have fag breaks?:albion: :drink:

bored

silly x

I'm at work but I'm not having a break. I can't actually be arsed to stand up right now.

What time you on tonight? We've got our title decider at 6.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ooooooooooh 6.40 may come watch u - if we win we go up and we didnt turn up 2wks ago...x

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
BarrelofFun said:
McGhee has stated that our cup exit has potentially hampered chances of signing a striker, due to loss of income. :(
Well where is our cut of the LK money then?... McGhee talks shit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Trigger said:
Well where is our cut of the LK money then?... McGhee talks shit.

..........and the £50k for Harding, plus spending money from second instalment from the Harding deal. We know it is coming, just need an interest free loan from one of the directors....

This is getting very frustrating. How long until the window closes??? Got to be worth a countdown thread for that :(

I have a nasty feeling we might be left empty handed again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here