Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer window is soon to be open...so where are the rumours?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Here's one......

11 Dec 2012 13:46:58
Brighton's highly rated midfielder Ryan Harley is attracting interest from a number of clubs
including Sunderland, Blackburn and Cardiff. The Seagull's would be extremly reluctant to sell,
but a fee of £2m would surely be enough tempt the South Coast outfit into cashing in.

???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Here's one......

Brighton's highly rated midfielder Ryan Harley is attracting interest from a number of clubs
including Sunderland, Blackburn and Cardiff. The Seagull's would be extremly reluctant to sell,
but a fee of £2m would surely be enough tempt the South Coast outfit into cashing in.

???

I think we might have to let him go for that fee and the chance to play in the premiership. :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Here's one......

???

I think for 2 million I would drive him there myself...football has gone mad

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Here's one......

???

Copied from football rumours.co.uk but he hasn't been slated why? Is this board age orientated. If you want another one we are said to be after signing Sebastien Ribas on loan from Genoa as we were in July 2012 before he signed on loan for AS Monaco.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Copied from football rumours.co.uk but he hasn't been slated why? Is this board age orientated. If you want another one we are said to be after signing Sebastien Ribas on loan from Genoa as we were in July 2012 before he signed on loan for AS Monaco.

Yes Old Timer, copied from rumours site - the thread title asked for rumours - this is a fully fledged rumour(fully quoted with timestamp).

Just like the train conversation rumours - just rumours - no basis - just a bollocks rumour.

Feel free to slate away - don't give a toss.

By the way I'm 56.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Here's one......

but a fee of £2 would surely be enough tempt the South Coast outfit into cashing in.

???
That's more like it!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

That was the one I posted on there! :lolol:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
This
After only getting 60 mins of first team football for Stoke city Owen has conceded he is now Passed his best(he's shit) and is now willing to drop down to the championship where he is guaranteed at least 90 mins Playing time for the Albion before he pulls his hamstring again

90 minutes more than Vincente then. !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Seriously though I don't think we will sign anyone because there's no one out there that fits into our criteria
Anyone like Austin would be to expensive and any cheaper strikers wouldn't be any better than DObbie Barnes Cms Hoskins

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
The Worrall rumour is also mentioned in this weeks (excellent) Football League Paper:

Brighton are keen on Bury midfielder David Worrall who could leave the league one outfit when the transfer window opens.

The 23 year old, who joined the Shakers from West Brom, could be sold off after the Football League slapped a transfer embargo on the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here