Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Targets

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Grant and Francis are definate targets as I stated in the other thread.

We all know Dicker is a target.

I am led to believe that we are now after Arsenal youngsters Jay Emanuell Thomas, and Rhys Murphy.

Other midfield targets that have I have heard we are looking at but know we have not bid for as yet are Blizzard of Stockport, Bopp from Crewe and Yeates from Colchester....

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No he was the final piece in the jigsaw and was well supported by a very good defence and midfield who all complimented each other.
Hmmm. Complimented each other eh? Great pass Watto, you're looking good today. Thanks Danny, the shaved head suits you. Ooh nice step over Jonesy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Mark Yeates has come on a lot since we had him on loan.Also read a rumour saying we were after Kevin Thornton 250k,,,,he could be you champ mid?

Michael Nelson, centre back?

I am 98% sure that he is the CB from league one we are after. Ifill, although i know he is constantly linked with us I have been told he could be on his way by the same guy who told me about Knight and Adams before it had happened.

Ask for the Scottish keeper playing in England it wouldn't be too difficult to pick a realistic target from a list of all the Scots playing in England or on a free, saying that i have tried to find such a list but cannot come across it.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Michael Nelson would be a decent signing, good solid cb and then we could get rid with hawkins. As for Mark Yeates, would be a great signing but this is taken from sky sports website: "The former Spurs wide man is now attracting interest as Middlesbrough, Sheffield United and Crystal Palace are all said to be keen." the article is actually about bristol city showing an interest, so i think we can rule ourselves out of that one.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Ask for the Scottish keeper playing in England it wouldn't be too difficult to pick a realistic target from a list of all the Scots playing in England or on a free, saying that i have tried to find such a list but cannot come across it.

Craig Gordan, heard it here first:thumbsup:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Scott Flinders was at Falkirk last season so maybe its him. Also wouldn't be surprised if we have a go for Lee Peltier at Yeovil who is a very decent right back and midfielder.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also read a rumour saying we were after Kevin Thornton 250k,,,,he could be you champ mid?
Not the driving force he used to be.:lolol: RS wont want him here as he enjoys a tipple too much.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I am 98% sure that he is the CB from league one we are after. Ifill, although i know he is constantly linked with us I have been told he could be on his way by the same guy who told me about Knight and Adams before it had happened.

Ifill would rip this league apart so hope that is true, would be a brilliant addition if he can keep his fitness

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
No he was the final piece in the jigsaw and was well supported by a very good defence and midfield who all complimented each other.

Oooo, Paul, I do like your new hairstyle.

Well Andy, I think your nose is looking particularly masculine today.

Simon, are those the new Pumas with the bunion-busting insoles?? Lovely.

Charlie, your identity bracelet is really weighty! Smashing

etc etc etc

(Though I should really read the whole thread before posting....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here