Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This news Is from the sight 'http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/brighton-rumours.php' i DONT KNOW IF THESE ARE TRUE BUT GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAY :) ???

Brighton news.buckley is heading to southamton. Cms to Aston villa. Barnes to millwall with trotter coming to brighton . Hoskins to barnsley. Frimpong coming in on loan with option to buy at end of season. Charlie Austin coming in for £3m :albion2:

utter bollox although ashley for trotter is good austin in for 3million bargain.......it is all bollox though.:hilton:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
This news Is from the sight 'http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/brighton-rumours.php' i DONT KNOW IF THESE ARE TRUE BUT GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAY :) ???

Brighton news.buckley is heading to southamton. Cms to Aston villa. Barnes to millwall with trotter coming to brighton . Hoskins to barnsley. Frimpong coming in on loan with option to buy at end of season. Charlie Austin coming in for £3m :albion2:

Not sure about these at all as they look moody BUT Trotter is exactly the sort of presence we could do with in mf and I like the idea of bringing in Hulse on loan + one more striker on perm deal
Lets not sell anyone if we can get away with it!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That football rumours site is not worth the bandwidth it is written on

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I've heard that Buxted's Wing Wizard, Tubby Mondays is going out on loan to Fletching to be reunited with his former mentor, Tufty. A barrel of Porter and a packet of chilli nuts is reported to be moving in the opposite direction.....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What - no mention of Michael Owen? must be a load of bollox!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here