Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer funds?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Don't mean to rain on your parade Huge but there was no way there were 25-30 thousand at your first game in 1984. There were around 19000 for the FA Cup 4th round game against Liverpool (won 2-0 against the reigning champions - "rub your eyes and look at that") but for most games that season there were anywhere between 9 and 15000 with about 12 being average I think.

Well there was a lot of people, hard to remember when your only 6 years old. I tell you what?? I can remember what seemed like 10,000 guys dressed as nuns turning up and jumping around like loonies when Newcastle came to play us one time. If you want to tell me it was about 50 Gordies in the away section feel free you couldnt possibly rain on my parade. As far as I'm concerned the whole of Brighton was walking to the ground under the bridge on Fonthill Road Shouting "Seagulls!".

Does anyone else remeber that feeling of the crowd as we walked under that bridge?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I like the way people chuck out numbers of millions when suggesting how much might be in the kitty. The truth is we simply do not know as our top man is a bit of a mystery when it comes to knowing how much he is worth.

This not knowing business sure makes it interesting though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here