Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
We won't sign anyone because we don't need to ... Gus will pop some kind of magic, Holroyd, Barnes and Murray will score 70 goals at least between them, BennetT will score 20, and the rest of the team will chip in with at least 2. At the back Brez will return with is arm still in a sling/cast because he has to do no work, our defence are a brick wall and nothing gets around them and the Midfield becomes a TRAIN/TANK.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
We won't sign anyone because we don't need to ... Gus will pop some kind of magic, Holroyd, Barnes and Murray will score 70 goals at least between them, BennetT will score 20, and the rest of the team will chip in with at least 2. At the back Brez will return with is arm still in a sling/cast because he has to do no work, our defence are a brick wall and nothing gets around them and the Midfield becomes a TRAIN/TANK.

Obviously we do need to sign someone , preferably a striker.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

This please! Your words feel me with an optimism that pre-pubescent children feel of Christmas. :clap2:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Obviously we do need to sign someone , preferably a striker.

Could you not tell that it was said as a joke?

We need Lua Lua and more importantly at this point, a striker.

But if what I said happen, I won't complain. :thumbsup:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Past midday no deals done anywhere - I think that the deadline day is a bit of a joke, agents holding clubs to ransom, gazumping e.t.c.

I think if we do not sign anybody that will be our play off hopes gone. I think we are just about good enough at present but an injury to Murray or Bennet will leave us very weak up front.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
same old story leave it to the last minute

If you HONESTLY believe that Gus and Tony have not been trying to get players in then you are an idiot.

I would much rather go ahead with the current squad, plus Lua Lua, than panic buy for the sake of it and end up with some complete flops.

Your constant negativity and criticism is getting very tiresome.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i just wish we sign players like other teams do we are a couple of players short to make us a really good side to push for the play-offs and i am a brighton fan and am i not aloud my say then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here