Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer budget

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Gus said he is 'cool' with the transfer budget, but does anyone know or have a rough idea what it actually is?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would imagine Tony Bloom has a fare idea. Outside of that, as sure as eggs are eggs. Nobody on here or outside the very tight inner circle of the club will have the slightest clue.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What was last seasons budget?

This one
img026.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
McCormack - 2.5m
Trotter - 1.2m
Almunia - Free
Mattock - Free
Vicente - Signs new 2 year deal

Job done :)

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Last season we signed cms 2.5 m
Buckley 1.0 m
Hoskins 0.5 m

Lua lua free
Vicente free
Harley free

Same again this season works for me

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
What was last seasons budget?

Just a calculated guess but I imagine between 6-7 Million (without the Bennett cash).

From reading the report and putting this and that together I reckon Bloom will write a cheque for not a penny over 10 Million and definitely a minimum of 7.5 Million.
However with this extra cash and our prime opportunity with the teams we are facing in the League this year, there will be a higher expectation for our own Sir Poyet.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Just a calculated guess but I imagine between 6-7 Million (without the Bennett cash).

From reading the report and putting this and that together I reckon Bloom will write a cheque for not a penny over 10 Million and definitely a minimum of 7.5 Million.
However with this extra cash and our prime opportunity with the teams we are facing in the League this year, there will be a higher expectation for our own Sir Poyet.

No way will we get 10Mil to spend more like 5 to 7 max.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
No way will we get 10Mil to spend more like 5 to 7 max.

Sorry, I did put the emphasis on not getting a penny over 10Mil. I do think 8Mil would be the most accurate guess going by what we've heard so far. There's absolutely no chance we will have less than last season. TB & GP will see this season as the season to make the first strike in storming up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here