Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tranmere - sold out

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
bhafc4eva said:
The lazy supporter wont even get a ticket seeing as it is sold out. Also tranmere have sold all 650 ticket so no chance of even sneeking in the away end.

Even though the away end holds 900 or so

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
May be worth an ask of the mighty Insider? Doubt its true though.

:albion:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Obviously this thread is a wind up but seriously I hope we get 7,000 plus cos you can do all the promotions and commercial work ! ie sending tickets to schools etc, but the only way to get bums on seats is for the team to be winning, scoring goals and playing well.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Redhead said:
I just booked two tickets in the south stand, am I sitting on someones lap then? :jester:

Not possible just called the ticket office and they said sold out at 10.45 and no tickets left. You are either telling lies or are in the disabled section.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
bhafc4eva said:
Not possible just called the ticket office and they said sold out at 10.45 and no tickets left. You are either telling lies or are in the disabled section.

Hmmmmm Bullshit.....

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:

I've got tickets for the disabled section. The view from there is bad enough, I really don't want Redhead to sit on my lap. :lolol: :lolol:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Well they are selling them on line still.

I just can't see if being true. We didn't even sell out against Palace or Leeds last season!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
bhafc4eva said:

Well I booked 2 tickets in South stand at about 12.30. Perhaps you phoned the Chelsea ticket office? or asked if for the words they'd use if there were no tickets left? ???

And Trish most people would pay to have the privelege of my bulky frame on their lap ;) your lose will no doubt be someone elses gain.

Last edited:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
cardboard said:
There are at least 3,000 tickets left, probably more than that.

Source? Maybe you want to call the ticket office on 01273 776992. They will confirm its a sell-out. Why is it so suprising? We are on a great run and to sell-out is just great.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhafc4eva said:
Source? Maybe you want to call the ticket office on 01273 776992. They will confirm its a sell-out. Why is it so suprising? We are on a great run and to sell-out is just great.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have to agree that it is a pretty stupid wind-up. There are always those who fail to spot irony, however obvious it is.

If just one single person skims this, and goes elsewhere on Saturday, then its not really that funny is it?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Just called the ticket office again and Millwall away jpt is now also sold out. They are going to try and get some more but not promising. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here