Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tranmere - sold out

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Just called the ticket office and they advised the game is now sold out. Just as well i have a season ticket.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
i dont believe that?:eek:

Still going to get my ticket this afternoon I think, as i reckon it could prove quite popular

Last edited:

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Blimey 8850 for the visit of .................................................................................................................................................................Tranmere

:drunk:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you could get into serious hot water with Martin Perry for this, I still remember the beasting Roz gave me when I over egged the " we will sell out for the play off final today " scenario of 30 months ago :lolol: , Roz ???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uncle Spielberg said:
you could get into serious hot water with Martin Perry for this, I still remember the beasting Roz gave me when I over egged the " we will sell out for the play off final today " scenario of 30 months ago :lolol: , Roz ???

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
bhafc4eva said:
Just called the ticket office and they advised the game is now sold out. Just as well i have a season ticket.

bugger, better change my attendance guess in the fantasy bookie game

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I was going to get one, but I can't be arsed now...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Goring Gull said:
It'll be all your fault now if the lazy supporter doesn't bother going.

Shut the f*** up Goring, your whole 'holier-than thou' attitude is really grating now. Well done, you went to a cup game against shit opposition whilst some other people had better things to do.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Goring Gull said:

The lazy supporter wont even get a ticket seeing as it is sold out. Also tranmere have sold all 650 ticket so no chance of even sneeking in the away end.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Goring Gull said:

As if you were planning to go anyway.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
The lazy supporter wont even get a ticket seeing as it is sold out. Also tranmere have sold all 650 ticket so no chance of even sneeking in the away end.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

A hilariously poor wind up.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
samparish said:
Shut the f*** up Goring, your whole 'holier-than thou' attitude is really grating now. Well done, you went to a cup game against shit opposition whilst some other people had better things to do.

FFS i didn't go to the cup game you cocker . I was just stating what a poor show it was that after some superb results away at Hudds, Bradford and Scunny that we could only pull in a paltry crowd.

It's about time some realised that there is more to supporting your club than sitting behind a PC screen and getting all self righteous when all they are doing is wasting time at work - come saturday most are off up the golf course.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
bhaexpress said:
As if you were planning to go anyway.

I have my ticket for Tranmere aon saturday as i'm down south as of thursday for a few days - managed to rope in 3 mates aswell who normally only do away games so that's 4 more on the gate.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Goring Gull said:
I have my ticket for Tranmere aon saturday as i'm down south as of thursday for a few days - managed to rope in 3 mates aswell who normally only do away games so that's 4 more on the gate.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Bet you're now at a loss as to what to complain about :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
bhaexpress said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Bet you're now at a loss as to what to complain about :lolol:

I'll wait till 16.45 on saturday.........

I've been somewhat of a lucky charm lately last three games i've been to we have won all three - only been to two we have lost.

Also get the added bonus of a night out in Worthing on Saturday......

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here