Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion 02/10/10 **Official Thread**

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are we sure he is injured? His wife was 12 days overdue on Tuesday night, so assume she has either given birth very recently [last 24 hours] or still overdue ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oh do be quiet. If this carrys on all season fair enough, he has been unlucky with injury and admittedly a studpid foul but he will come good. Give him a bloody chance.

I did say "so far". Like you, I'm hoping he comes good. Do chill out.

:thumbsup::clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Afternoon all... interesting line up... looks like Poyet sacrificing flair for security...e xpect kazenga on if we are not ahead second half.

Anyone know why Fran is not on the bench?

Sandanza is instead

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Its a bit of a worry that there is no natural defender on the bench, in case of injury etc etc.We seem to have an excess of midfielders and a bit thin in defence and maybe 1 striker.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Its a bit of a worry that there is no natural defender on the bench, in case of injury etc etc.We seem to have an excess of midfielders and a bit thin in defence and maybe 1 striker.

Kish played full back at international level! If we get an injury to centre backs he comes on left side and Painter goes centre back. Straight swap if full back gets injured. Simples :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You have a target date of next August to reach God's county, glas. Hope it works out

so do I mate its my Granddaughters wedding in July and I might miss it if still here as I will have to cat sit (she would understand as she has cats herself) but it would be great to be back by the time the first game kicks off and be able to have a double celebration

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here