Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion 02/10/10 **Official Thread**

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:facepalm:

Poor old Barnes- like someone said, one of these days he's going to stick some team for three or four. Doesn't sound like it's going to be today though :)

Hope we don't keep missing chances though. Barnes does actually sound like he's playing quite well despite the misses.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
should be in the bag

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Although Barnes missed about 4 chances last Saturday and then scored so hopefully more of the same.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1-0
and we really do have the game tied up .........but we need more goals

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
FFS. I'm a Barnes fan but he's had the chances that would have seen us out of sight. Hope we don't end up regretting those misses. Tranmere will come at us second half. I think we'll need a another goal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've just noticed we've no defensive cover on the bench. I hope we don't get any injuries today.

What are you doing BARNSEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Kish is on the bench :thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
When are we going to start putting away more chances, can't keep relying on a clean sheet every week

Quite. If we don't become more clinical the chances are we won't be able to keep up our form. We won't keep clean sheets EVERY week!

Excellent that he's getting in the positions though, just hope the misses don't knock his confidence too much.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Games should be done and dusted but still happy... this was always going to be difficult. Lets just keep it tight at the back.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:facepalm:

Poor old Barnes- like someone said, one of these days he's going to stick some team for three or four. Doesn't sound like it's going to be today though :)

Hope we don't keep missing chances though. Barnes does actually sound like he's playing quite well despite the misses.

Do you fancy him or something?

You seem to keep jumping to his defence at every opportunity.

He's not the worst striker we've ever had, but his finishing is very questionable. 3 goals this season is a good return, but you can't ignore the fact that he should have had nearer 7 or 8.

Having said that - if he keeps getting the chances he'll tuck one away eventually. Hopefully in the second half.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
100% possession!!!! :lolol:

Attachments

• possession.jpg
    possession.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 244

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair to Barnes, he is at least getting into scoring positions. As has been mentioned, he'll score a hatfull one day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here