Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Roll Call.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yep 2 of us flying up to Manchester and train across to Liverpool.

Back to Manchester after the game for a Saw Doctors gig at the Manchester Apollo that evening. Fly home Sunday morning.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Aye, i'll be there. Although, just realised while typing this that I haven't got a bloody clue where Tranmere is. I got a return ticket from Leeds to Liverpool, coz I had a rough idea in my head that it was near there....

...off to do some research now !!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Aye, i'll be there. Although, just realised while typing this that I haven't got a bloody clue where Tranmere is. I got a return ticket from Leeds to Liverpool, coz I had a rough idea in my head that it was near there....

From Liverpool Lime - I think you have to get a shuttle type train to Rock Ferry.

Only about a nicker return.

IronSeagull

Nov 2, 2008
I'm on the 0719 casual express from brighton, it will be sick, oh..and ill be with timmy tank taylor!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm on the 0719 casual express from brighton, it will be sick, oh..and ill be with timmy tank taylor!

SEAGULL TIM!

You know him? Can you get me his autograph cheers, iron.

:bowdown:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

You will need to take a canoe with you for the final leg of the journey across the mersey :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here