Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains tomorrow

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Aren't southern a great company.

They've decided that tomorrow would be a really good day to have engineering works on the main line between Brighton and Haywards Heath.

Might be an idea for everyone that normally goes by train to check the timetables here

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember going to Twickenham for an England v Wales game and Twickenham station was closed. That wasn't a game that had been switched suddenly, it was announced a year before and still that was the day that Railtrack (as it then was) thought was suitable one to do the work.

There must have been someone in the planning office who hated egg-chasers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
Shame that Southern have absolutely no say in when NETWORK RAIL close the line and seeing the plans are drawn up months if not a year in advance they are hardly likely to know that a game would be switched at short notice.

Well said Ernie and quite right too.

:clap: :clap:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Steady FrankHe might turn over a new leaf

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Take the train to London Road Station and enjoy a pleasant walk across Preston Park to the ground. There are a couple of pubs on the way if you get thirsty. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh yes all Southern Railway's fault - pish

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Take the train to London Road Station and enjoy a pleasant walk across Preston Park to the ground. There are a couple of pubs on the way if you get thirsty. :)
See you at 8:54 fella...........hope your gonna be thirsty.:drink: :drink: :drink:

D

Deleted User X18H

dougdeep said:
get orf my land

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here