Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trains to Brighton…….straight down the middle…..

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
only thing i would say is i do know there are megaphones you can buy where a message can be recorded and then replayed ad infinitum. she may benefit from one of those? i’ve seen them used at the amex before. must be a big stress on her voice to have to repeat it manually

SFO

Mar 31, 2023
With you there, she should do vocals over a Fat Boy Slim track. How very Brighton.
This is a great idea! If anyone's in FatBoy slims cafe, ask him what he thinks!

BTW She's only been on megaphone duty for a couple of seasons, before her a bloke would do the same thing in pretty much exactly the same way...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So all us sheeples apparently are in need of Megapghone Girl to guide us to the correct platform, yet no such amplified oral advice is given for the P&R queues (which are oft a bit of a 3-queue muddle when EDF is abound).

What gives ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
only thing i would say is i do know there are megaphones you can buy where a message can be recorded and then replayed ad infinitum. she may benefit from one of those? i’ve seen them used at the amex before. must be a big stress on her voice to have to repeat it manually
most are recorded messages that I have heard going up towards to ramp

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Freight… is great. Freight… is great. We carry weight, ‘cos we are freight… and freight… is great…

Nurse!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Meanwhile, outside Stamford Bridge :unsure:

20240928_171241.jpg

EliasTaproot

Oct 31, 2022
If for any reason this lady reads or is made aware of this thread I want her to know she's the absolute HIGHLIGHT of my wife's journey home, she thinks she's awesome, keep up the good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here