Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Saturday - anyone not got a train ticket?

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah of course I will... I'm not a tight arsed poor student like Fatboy!

When I pick up the ticket OK with you? If not I can make a direct transfer to your bank today...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ive got my tickets for a fiver, but you can no longer buy them as they cannot be posted out in time.

Bianca's deal will be good for people without YP cards. People with YP cards would probably be better off just buying a YP ticket if Bianca only has 4 tickets.

The train leaves at 9.49!!!!

And we are not wearing colours.

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
why dont you both meet up for a drink and do the deed then...

Good point, I suppose it's inevitable when you're as beautiful as me! Something you'll never quite be able to (or have to) grasp Matthew.

Fatty- I don't have a YP card so it's a good deal for me.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
TOTKM said:
Good point, I suppose it's inevitable when you're as beautiful as me! Something you'll never quite be able to (or have to) grasp Matthew.

Yes I know, and for Rougvie who hasn't qulified for a YP card since 1850.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Don't forget your balloons, yellow pages, etc.

Also you'll probably find the 9.49 is littered with Friday night's chip wrappers, so bring those along too.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
TOTKM said:

You are correct. If only you could spell my name right.

shorty

Jan 8, 2004
Brighton Bird, do you have a number I can call please? there will be 4 - 6 of us going up and being soo skint obviously im looking to get up there as cheap as possible, bit confused now though as someone earlier mentioned its too late to get them as they cant be posted in time?! and also do you pay by switch on the phone? sorry for all the questions but your help would be much appreciated, cheers.

shorty said:
Brighton Bird, do you have a number I can call please? there will be 4 - 6 of us going up and being soo skint obviously im looking to get up there as cheap as possible, bit confused now though as someone earlier mentioned its too late to get them as they cant be posted in time?! and also do you pay by switch on the phone? sorry for all the questions but your help would be much appreciated, cheers.

You have to go to Brighton train station to buy the tickets. I called the National Enquiry help desk to see what the best offer was. Can't remember the number but it was in the Yellow Pages (only advert under train station).

I am off at 1.30 so will ask how long the offer is for.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
I notice as usual everybody is coming out of the woodwork for this one, including the Cardinal Taxman. Wetherspoons at Turnpike Lane?

It's gonna cost you more than that !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
HH Brighton said:
Anyone considering the option of going to Kensington Olympia station and walking from there. It save having to muck around with the tube and all that?
Think I'll be doing that direct from Haywards Heath.

How far is the ground from Kensington Olympia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here