Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Millwall

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know some of you lot are good at getting early deals on the trains.

I know its only up the road, but there are 4 of us going. Anyone know if it worthwhile getting a railcard or something ?. From HH

Cheers in advance

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone know how to avoid getting locked in the cage afterwards? Can you just walk out the other way?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm staying in London that night, am I going to have a total nightmare trying to get back to London? Or will I jsut have to go down to Croydon, then back up ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm staying in London that night, am I going to have a total nightmare trying to get back to London? Or will I jsut have to go down to Croydon, then back up ?

You'll be fine. The cage takes you to the station but then you can get the train either way (it's an island platform anyway so can't be segregated). As long as some nob doesn't start singing 'Bubbles' when still in the safety of the cage while some of us are standing next to the 'Wall (3 days after the Millwall fan died!!).

PG

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Southern no good for London Bridge dear boy

Surely it is, as long as you change at EC for one of the local trains that stop everywhere in Bandit Country. Or get lucky and pick up a train from East Grinstead/Uckfield. They're all Southern to LB surely?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Surely it is, as long as you change at EC for one of the local trains that stop everywhere in Bandit Country. Or get lucky and pick up a train from East Grinstead/Uckfield. They're all Southern to LB surely?

Southern don't, and have never, used London Bridge. First Capital Connect or South Eastern only

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Southern don't, and have never, used London Bridge. First Capital Connect or South Eastern only

I must be missing something then....!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here