Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Ground photos - where are they?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
thought something similar, Its unresolved, until he signs new contract or unless he leaves, yeah I know, we have 2 years left + option, but its awkward all round and nobody really knows whats going on.

Despite all the protestations that White wants to leave, it very well might be simply, that White doesn't want the vitriol of signing to soon or being shown to be all smiles on the south coast (which I'm sure he would be).

He's just had his best season, he's loved up there, and their fans are doing all they can to try and get force the move. Sign bumper new contract right now with Brighton, or lots of happy training photos, we know how theyre going to react, "money grabbing scumbag", "judas ****" etc.

Keep him out of the public eye, let them move on with their next choice CB options to the point they accept its over for White, then announce new deal and include White a touch more in the club photos...... Its a helluva lot of pressure on a 22 year old. Their fans will turn toxic and abusive very quickly if he's not protected.

This makes complete sense, agree. And is likely the conclusion of a man like GP and his emotional intelligence.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
thought something similar, Its unresolved, until he signs new contract or unless he leaves, yeah I know, we have 2 years left + option, but its awkward all round and nobody really knows whats going on.

Despite all the protestations that White wants to leave, it very well might be simply, that White doesn't want the vitriol of signing to soon or being shown to be all smiles on the south coast (which I'm sure he would be).

He's just had his best season, he's loved up there, and their fans are doing all they can to try and get force the move. Sign bumper new contract right now with Brighton, or lots of happy training photos, we know how theyre going to react, "money grabbing scumbag", "judas ****" etc.

Keep him out of the public eye, let them move on with their next choice CB options to the point they accept its over for White, then announce new deal and include White a touch more in the club photos...... Its a helluva lot of pressure on a 22 year old. Their fans will turn toxic and abusive very quickly if he's not protected.

So basically its Brighton being ......... Brighton

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
99% of Leeds fans will shrug their shoulders and accept it if Ben White signs a new contract. That’s football. Most aren’t on Twitter and most aren’t that fussed. They’ll quickly move on.

He, like all players has an agent pushing for more ££ so this will go on a for a bit. It normally does. He pays him to do this.

The Albion will publish pix of him in his kit today - when he starts training outside - of course they will.

And Albion will turn down bids - which will be rare. Most actual interest in players is limited - all whipped up by the transfer media frenzy.

And hard as it may seem (given the frenzy) the most likely scenario is White (with a new contract) , Dunk and Webster are the back three on Sept 12. And for rest of season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
#FreeGlennMurray

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Trossard carrying some timber

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good to see Dunk there!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have no idea why the players don't have some fun with this.

I'd 'ride' in on a miniature horse.
Or
Bungee into shot (out of shot - into shot - out of shot)
Or
Space hopper.

Anything's better than 'yes' 'come on' or 'pat the badge'.

You are SAM BALDOCK, and I claim my five pounds.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I have no idea why the players don't have some fun with this.

I'd 'ride' in on a miniature horse.
Or
Bungee into shot (out of shot - into shot - out of shot)
Or
Space hopper.

Anything's better than 'yes' 'come on' or 'pat the badge'.

I don't think there is any way of not looking a bit of a dweeb with these shots. Especially the ones that are used for goal vids. Those are nearly always 'tinpot'. I guess you could go massively overboard, so clearly ironic/sarcastic about the whole thing that you'd get away with it, but fans of some clubs would still be absolute idiots about it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think there is any way of not looking a bit of a dweeb with these shots. Especially the ones that are used for goal vids. Those are nearly always 'tinpot'. I guess you could go massively overboard, so clearly ironic/sarcastic about the whole thing that you'd get away with it, but fans of some clubs would still be absolute idiots about it.

I think a full back from Scotchland once did the whole pulling his shorts up really high and acting like a loon, on the assumption he never scores.

Only to then score really late in the season.

I loves a slow burning joke.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Trossard ... err.... timber.... cough..... #whoateallthewaffles

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trossard carrying some timber

Is that the same Trossard who many on NSC spent all of last season insisting he was too lightweight for the Premier League?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Trossard ... err.... timber.... cough..... #whoateallthewaffles

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
He's not fat, he's just cultivating mass.
265e35d7475140facc61d3fedd50607c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here