Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Problems - Worthing/Brighton/Haywards Heath (Broken down train at Hove) 25/1

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Southern's website reports 'minor disruption' and delays of up to 30 minutes. Actually they have cancelled every train from Portslade until 07.36. That's not 'minor disruption' to me you useless cocktards.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Southern's website reports 'minor disruption' and delays of up to 30 minutes. Actually they have cancelled every train from Portslade until 07.36. That's not 'minor disruption' to me you useless cocktards.

Looks like a bus from Portslade to Brighton for me, then a train up! Fun times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I walked down to Shoreham station, saw there were probs, waited 3 minutes and gave up. Working ah home today then, so at least I can watch the Andy Murray match in half an hour.

Already made the decision to WFH as Friday, just as well.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
1st out of LA so often the issue, all they need is to pay one person run it up & down a rarely used stretch for an hour before it starts 'work' & these issues would get found out off main track

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
And I really need to get much more on the case with delay repayments - how soon do you have to claim? Into my second year as a London commuter and Jan/Feb were a misery last year and frankly not looking good this time around.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
And I really need to get much more on the case with delay repayments - how soon do you have to claim? Into my second year as a London commuter and Jan/Feb were a misery last year and frankly not looking good this time around.

Within a month-you can do it online now which makes life easier,just sign up on Southern website.The amount these fuckers are late and the amount we pay,it's worth it.

I know a guy that never actually puts his ticket trough the machine but shows it to the guard on the gate so they have no electronic record if him going through gateThen he goes onto a website that keeps records of these delays and claims for as many as he can,relevant to his route.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was sat next to you on a train the other day. Not relevant, I thought I'd mention it.

Oh really :lol: NSC baiting is a fine way to pass the commute ;-)

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
I've commuted for 10 years and this week has been one of the worst I can remember for trains. Not that they can really help snow and wankers on the line like yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here