Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Help 2mo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
OK I know i'm in the wrong place etc etc etc but I need some kind friend to help me :)

4 of us Brighton to Southampton 2mo. Can I get the £20 day save ticket as below and collect from station as below if I buy online?

Thanks peeps - sorry mods :(

DaySave - Southern railway

Ticket on Departure - Southern railway

HEEEEEEEELP

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Iif you buy on a credit/debit card you can pick up at the station as long as you have the card with you. Just put it into the self service ticket machines and touch the screen to collect said tickets.

Enjoy the game

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Yeah 7 days before hand and from the ticket office, the machine doesnt like the booking numbers for some reason.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
You never need booking numbers anyway. All you have to do is put in your debit/card and it will print off the tickets straight away.
But yeah a bit too late for DaySave anyway!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh f*** it. How much on the day - 4 of us - tenner each?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
You never need booking numbers anyway. All you have to do is put in your debit/card and it will print off the tickets straight away.
But yeah a bit too late for DaySave anyway!

Sometimes you do need the booking number. I had trouble with it a few weeks ago at Portslade station because I couldnt read if I had written a 1, L or I for part of the booking number and I ended up missing my train!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Oh f*** it. How much on the day - 4 of us - tenner each?

Depends if you have railcards or not.
It was something like £17 return for an adult from brighton.
and around £10 for someone with a railcard

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wank - no railcards but they do do group save bookings if there's 4 of ya on one train dont they...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here