Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train frequency from Brighton to Falmer on Match Day ?

Feltiphead

May 2, 2010
Henfield
Anyone know how frequent the trains run from Brighton to Falmer before a match and Falmer to Brighton after the match.
I assume there are additional trains on a match day not shown on a normal timetable ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
On the way back it seemed to be every 10-15 mins or so (so probably 5/6 an hour?).

Feltiphead

May 2, 2010
Henfield
Conkers assume you are coming down from Haywards Heath ? How have you found this method of transport so far ? Pretty good or long queues and waits at the station ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Conkers assume you are coming down from Haywards Heath ? How have you found this method of transport so far ? Pretty good or long queues and waits at the station ?

Gave up on queuing for Brighton and went up to Lewes instead. Frequency of trains seemed to be roughly on par both ways. MUCH shorter queues up to Lewes (as one would expect).
I was, at a guess, approx half way in the queue for a train to Lewes and ended up waiting about 15 minutes so not too shabby but I don't know how long the folks at the back of the queue ended up waiting.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
On Tuesday there was a train, the 22.01, which was 7 minutes late, which was lewes only and then went back to Brighton.

I checked and this is not on wednesdays timetable. We caught this one, we are in the north stand though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here