Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train CHAOS this morning

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Got the 6:44 from Preston Park this morning. It seemed pretty empty and got into Victoria more or less on time. Victoria was almost eerily quiet too.

Not looking forward to the journey home though...

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
My boss just texted to say her train from Brighton to Victoria has broken down somewhere before Gatwick -

She has just rang to say she is giving up - oh well my day in power will come to a premature end, but hey she may not make it back so perhaps I will get to lord it for a few more hours - time to go now - time for me to be shoutty at the staff before i am reduced to their ranks again

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got the 6:44 from Preston Park this morning. It seemed pretty empty and got into Victoria more or less on time. Victoria was almost eerily quiet too.

Not looking forward to the journey home though...

Don't want to concern you, but an announcement at Brighton about 9.45 this morning said they were not servicing any stations between Brighton and Haywards Heath. Any train that did manage to leave Brighton wasn't stopping anywhere until HH. Hope it's okay by tonight for you.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What's the latest guys. Anyone know if any trains are heading south? (Southern Trains website not much help)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
What's the latest guys. Anyone know if any trains are heading south? (Southern Trains website not much help)

Currently on a littlehampton train from victoria. Seems most are running towards Brighton albeit a little late

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its not even that cold out there now. Useless

Quite. While the weather was abysmal, they were actually doing a pretty good job. Then for the past two days, when things are easing off, they suddenly start acting like complete wankers. What's that all about? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here