Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

traffic

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 major accidents on m27,one fatality i think,8 miles of talebacks this morning when we were coming home,then a 5 car pile up just infront of us:nono: at pompey,didnt look too good either

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
M40 on Thurs was no picnic, 3 fatalities after a lorry crossed the central reservation, motorway closed in both directions, 20 mile tailbacks, sitting stationary for 3 hours before being turned back in the direction we'd come from (courtesy of the gap in the central reservation obliterated by the lorry).

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
First 'accident' was described on the radio as an incident.A lorry driver found a womans body on the side of the motorway near Totton. We were on the way to the New Forest this morning and luckily we saw the motorway warnings and detoured successfully through Southampton avoiding all the tailbacks.Only to be caught in a 5 mile traffic jam on the A35 into Lyndhurst caused by some jobsworth council workers doing some roadworks on a saturday morning just outside Lyndhurst!!:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They reported that a body was found on a footbridge over the M27 motorway this morning. I suppose that's why they closed it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
empire said:
2 major accidents on m27,one fatality i think,8 miles of talebacks this morning when we were coming home,then a 5 car pile up just infront of us:nono: at pompey,didnt look too good either
Yeah was in that myself on the way to southsea for the day,well grim:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here