Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traffic Cops 9pm - Brighton

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Another cracking episode so far, in particular the yellow t-shirt chap kicking off, love it. Anyone know how many more episodes will be in Sussex or is this the last one?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
book him danno

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never prove the intent to kill, reckon he'll get a dangerous driving out of it, as well as a drink-drive charge.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never prove the intent to kill, reckon he'll get a dangerous driving out of it, as well as a drink-drive charge.

Wow, 10/10 Krabappel, it almost sounded as though I know what I'm talking about :ohmy:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just out of interest what sort of fine are looking at if you get charged for drink driving?

It depends on your means to pay. Its a mandatory disqualification period however, potentially a prison sentence, and an endorsement of between 3-11 points on your licence if/when you do eventually get it back.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3611799 said:
I know Adam Hall! Always been a nasty piece of work.

bless, i always thought ads was lovely :laugh:

did my eyes decieve me or did the land rover at the beginning go up mill road?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It depends on your means to pay. Its a mandatory disqualification period however, potentially a prison sentence, and an endorsement of between 3-11 points on your licence if/when you do eventually get it back.

Not quite. There are no points applied as the penalty is mandatory disqualification.
The length of disqualification is dependant on the level of alcohol recorded on the pissed-o-meter but if there is a previous drink/drive conviction in the last 10 years, then it's a mandatory 3 year ban.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A cut head by the looks of it :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wow, 10/10 Krabappel, it almost sounded as though I know what I'm talking about :ohmy:

No,you just know how shit our law is.Just watched this on catch up.How can someone who is pissed,tries to kill his passenger on purpose seriously injuring her,does a runner from the scene and he dosn't even get put away.:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here