Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tracey Connelly-Mother of Baby 'P'

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
There is not a single person in this country who believes that these scum got an adequate sentence and yet no one seems to be able to do anything at all about it. :US: :US: :US:
These weak politicians will push through a law if it suits them financially yet they wont listen to the country when we are yelling for justice for a dead child.
Pathetic.

....and yes we should know who these baby-killers are. Why should they get anonymity???? This shouldn't mean a lynch mob on their release as they should be locked up for the rest of their sad lives......but if the powers-that-be decide not to sentence them for long enough, unlucky......whose fault is that!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There is not a single person in this country who believes that these scum got an adequate sentence and yet no one seems to be able to do anything at all about it. :US: :US: :US:
These weak politicians will push through a law if it suits them financially yet they wont listen to the country when we are yelling for justice for a dead child.
Pathetic.

....and yes we should know who these baby-killers are. Why should they get anonymity???? This shouldn't mean a lynch mob on their release as they should be locked up for the rest of their sad lives......but if the powers-that-be decide not to sentence them for long enough, unlucky......whose fault is that!

I'm not saying they should have the right to anonymity, but I can't help but wonder why people would feel the need to trawl through the internet to find their real identities when they were being covered up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There really are some severely f***ed-up people in this world. And in cases such as this, I'm not entirely convinced that they actually deserve to remain as members of the human race any longer.

Raping a 2-year old, and then torturing a baby to death ? I think there's a decent case to have this creature permanently removed from the living, breathing world.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Pathetic.

The problem is, today going to prison is not about punishment or justice for the victim. Its about making sure the 'criminal' is remorseful. Which is why they get realsed so bloody quikly.

Im sooooo sorry. Ill meet the person i stabed 15 times for 25p. Can I go home now. (after spending 8 months in a young offenders with a better standard of living than most)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
There really are some severely f***ed-up people in this world. And in cases such as this, I'm not entirely convinced that they actually deserve to remain as members of the human race any longer.

Raping a 2-year old, and then torturing a baby to death ? I think there's a decent case to have this creature permanently removed from the living, breathing world.

or at least studied.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The problem is, today going to prison is not about punishment or justice for the victim. Its about making sure the 'criminal' is remorseful. Which is why they get realsed so bloody quikly.

Im sooooo sorry. Ill meet the person i stabed 15 times for 25p. Can I go home now. (after spending 8 months in a young offenders with a better standard of living than most)

Its easy to mock, but the thing is though, countries well known for pursuing with restorative justice (i.e. constructive repayment of debt and re-integration) as opposed to a system based on punishment and deterence have way less problems with crime. Places like Scandinavia, New Zealand, Canada etc as opposed to (extreme cases) USA & Eastern Europe.

Not that thats really relevent in such an extreme case like this, but still worth thinking about.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
İbrahim Tatlıses;3072075 said:
I've read that she has lived a difficult life. Doesn't at all justify this despicable crime but "evil gotten, evil spent".

Not heard that one before.

But with every case I've worked with, (previously a residential Social Worker), the reason all the children that came into our care, was generational.
'The abuses of the father handed down to the son'.

Sadly as with Baby P, SW, all professionals, the courts, etc, all work and have millions spent, keeping families together.
As 1 knee jerk reationary mistake, wrongly splitting a family, would bring the whole system crashing down.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
but I can't help but wonder why people would feel the need to trawl through the internet

By the use of the description "trawl through the Internet" implies that it necessary to "set to task" and required a long and laborious actions taking a lot of time & effort.

That was not the case, the information wasn't not hidden or need tracking down,

A single line search on google at the time looking for information on the case instantly gave their names as results , clicking on any of the links shows photos of them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone been on their Facebook then ?
Probably got some unusual pictures.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
these poeople give good hard working nazi fans rasists and BNFP suporters such as Das rice a bad name. string them up i say they have no write to walk this earth

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Information has been on many many web sites,
Any google search would have shown them.
The papers have also obviously known but were only able to print today, and are digging up old news to sell papers,
But if in the case there are some people did not know, then it can only be a good thing that more people can identity these scum.

Disagree. The two names in isolation would have meant jack all to most people until the press could name them and put some context and journalism with the names.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I doubt the nazi loving, bnp supporting baker will care. He apparently has an iq of 60 and although I don't really like the iq measure he went to remedial school and still left it unable to read. He grew up skining animals alive and then moved on to humans.

He's not exactly all there and I doubt he has any real remorse, to have that would need him to have empathy and I suspect he is unable to feel that towards anything.

Shame on you for trying to make a political point out of the tragic death of baby P. You know your talking bollocks

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Disagree. The two names in isolation would have meant jack all to most people until the press could name them and put some context and journalism with the names.

Web sites named and shamed them last year, it was,nt just to name them, but their backgrounds that the papers are are now using.

Would not surprise me if the papers got their information from these web sites rather than do their own investigations, as most of the information they are reporting is the same.

The papers have had the information all the time, it was only reporting restriction that stopped them publishing details earlier.

teenymoobs

Aug 12, 2009
I'm sure some people will be looking to hand out their own justice for what happened. Can't say I agree though. These people have to live the rest of their lives in the knowledge that they are scum, the lowest form of human being. The sentences handed out however, are pathetic. They should be locked away for the rest of their lives, no exceptions.

obviously you are not too familiar with how people like these work. they will not have to live with anything for the rest of their lives as they do not care, they will have no recognition in their twisted minds that there actions were vile or wrong or how their social standing means they are scum. there are no words i have yet found to describe the feelings of anger these creatures cause to rise up in me, and i am not a violent person. and a life in prison, what to protect them from other inmates? so they can watch tv play games consoles and have 3 meals cooked for them each day? this country and its legal system are a joke and it sickens me to the stomach to be a citizen,
and whilst all the focus is on these monsters, surely you agree that those who walked away and left him there to die are just as guilty as the monsters that inflicted such horrific injuries on the vunerable and defenceless peter? standing next to a man while he strangles someone and not doing anything would make you a monster too, just one with even less balls, as in the face of adversity the man who stands and bows in tha face of evil is as twisted as the ones who idolise it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here