Attachments

• tracy_connolly_babyP_murderer.jpg
    tracy_connolly_babyP_murderer.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 511

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Find it strange that just because the newspapers reported it it become "news" again.
Its not like anyone did not know here name & face before today.:shrug:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Information has been on many many web sites,
Any google search would have shown them.
The papers have also obviously known but were only able to print today, and are digging up old news to sell papers,
But if in the case there are some people did not know, then it can only be a good thing that more people can identity these scum.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Why would anyone particularly need to know though?
I'm sure some people will be looking to hand out their own justice for what happened. Can't say I agree though. These people have to live the rest of their lives in the knowledge that they are scum, the lowest form of human being. The sentences handed out however, are pathetic. They should be locked away for the rest of their lives, no exceptions.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Do they care though?

One of the men used to skin frogs alive. Then he would brake their legs and force them to hop. What a nice child. The other guy was accused of raping an 11 year old girl he was 14. The mother is probaly just thinking about how much money she can make from film rights she is that thick.

There don't care one bit. They (the men at least) are MENTAL.

Last edited:

I doubt the nazi loving, bnp supporting baker will care. He apparently has an iq of 60 and although I don't really like the iq measure he went to remedial school and still left it unable to read. He grew up skining animals alive and then moved on to humans.

He's not exactly all there and I doubt he has any real remorse, to have that would need him to have empathy and I suspect he is unable to feel that towards anything.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'm sure some people will be looking to hand out their own justice for what happened. Can't say I agree though. These people have to live the rest of their lives in the knowledge that they are scum, the lowest form of human being. The sentences handed out however, are pathetic. They should be locked away for the rest of their lives, no exceptions.

Probably, though, like most of our feral underclass and chav scum, they're either too thick to know how they are seen by ordinary people, or they're too shameless and immoral to care.

I loathe these people; they make me wanna :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Hmmmm I suppose you're right. I think the only place for these mentalists is behind bars for life.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I fecking hate these people, but cannot see how me knowing who they are will change anything, except put me in danager of getting myself locked up if I ever met one of them. It is like all the paedo stuff, I do not want to know who has been convicted as I will no doubt end up trying to leather one and get nicked myself.

These people have to live the rest of their lives in the knowledge that they are scum, the lowest form of human being.QUOTE]

Do they care though? One guys used to skin frogs alive, then brake there legs and force them to hop. All as a child. The other guy was accused of raping and 11 at the age of 14. The mother is probaly just thinking about how much money she will make from film rights she so thick.

There don't care one bit. They (the men at least) are MENTAL.

uNFORTUNATELY he was doing this whilst kicking the crap out of the baby. They found remnants of animals all around the flat. Though he didn't torture his pet snake.

She actually is intelligent, with GCSE's etc.

Isn't this also related to the other trial and conviction.

What I dodn't know, is that they also beat up and tortured their own grand mother. The case was dropped when she died of phenmonia?

Why does a case have to be dropped? They had all of the evidence?

What is it about our legal system that finds as many opportunities as possible to let viscious scum off?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The overweight inmate has told friends that she plans a series of holidays to Egypt, Greece and Italy and her life would be "one long party".

It makes me feel sick thinking how she could sit by and accept what he did to her child. She will be out in a couple of years with a new identity. Wrong very very very wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here