Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toys

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
they made later cheapo plastic horse n handle sets but the highly toxic metal set still lasts the test of time, superb game.

IMG_8614.JPG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lego and scalectrix, which i think you can get away playing with as a grown up. i was also recently joyed to see they still do Airfix, though i suspect that was always something as much for grown-ups as kids.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Masters of the Universe.:clap:

Skeletor and Moss Man were the best ones. Once i finally bought He-Man i just had to get She-Ra as well for someone for him to shag.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Micromachines.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3444318 said:
Some kid brought that into school on end of term day when you could bring games in and I got the ball bearing stuck up my ARSE for 3 terrific hours.

OMG!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In an effort to relive my yoof, I got into making models again a couple of years ago...in the 60/70's I used to make airfix ones as they were the only ones I could afford, nowadays, its these beauties:

78003.jpg

I have a few of them. Bloody difficult to make mark you, but good stuff.

and at 1/350 scale you do need room to display them

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
still playing lego and scalextric(?) with my kids, and waiting for my idiot brother to send over my old subbuteo - may have to give him a kicking and then post it myself when over in August, old fashioned bendy kneed, quiffed hair guys and 70's world cup goals, got some wicked teams - can't wait......

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
loving all the posts from the geeks who've kept the original packaging, noiyce - I played with my toys back in the day personally, 40 year old virgin anyone?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
shit, I swear that's the same flaming hoop from my son's Hot Wheels V-Drop.....
Yeah V-drop is pretty cool, but you've got to go some way to beat, Evel Kenvil's Stunt Bike.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
they made later cheapo plastic horse n handle sets but the highly toxic metal set still lasts the test of time, superb game.

IMG_8614.JPG

Tay, I was going to post the same thing - great picture.

Half the fun was getting the track taut enough for the horses to move across it.

My favourite horse to own - Marmaduke Jinks. (One of the red ones)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here