Toy Story

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
frozen-dildo.jpg

:laugh:

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Saw the 3rd one earlier with my girlfriend, we saw it in 3D. I wear glasses, this is a nuisance. But seriously, it's one of the best films I've ever seen. I put it up there with Shawshank Redemption (for those who have heard of it) and Jurrasic Park, for the brilliance of the story. It's emotional, hilarious, and reminiscent. Loved it from start to finish, and so did the girlfriend. :)

This is Tory Story you lot are talking about?

Saw it yesterday, I thought it was good but not that good, is it just me or do the 3D glasses proved to be irritating after a while, particularly if you have to wear them over your own glasses to see anything at all!

As a dad that I spoke to do pointed out it is the same story as the other two, he did have the uncharitable thought that they could have made it even darker if they had finished it about 10 minutes from the end (you will know where I mean if you have seen it and I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't).

There are some good "laugh out loud" bits but as for it making us chaps cry at the end I think this a measure of the lack of moral fibre in this country, bring back National Service I say!

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Very good film, some parts brought a tear to my eye. :cry:

Ditto.

I was really worried that it would not stand up against the first two films but it is every bit as good. It has moments that are bordering on sinister and bits that made me blub.

The only thing I can criticise was the now traditional short that Pixar put on first, this one is called night and day and for me it just didn't work.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
There are some good "laugh out loud" bits but as for it making us chaps cry at the end I think this a measure of the lack of moral fibre in this country, bring back National Service I say!

yeah has to be said although I thought the ending was good I didn't even come close to crying - it DID however warm the cockles of my heart abit :)

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
for someone who's NEVER watched any of the Toy Story films, is it needed to watch the 1st 2 to understand it?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've never seen the 2nd film, so I didn't know a few of the characters. But it really doesn't matter, Toy Story 3 stands up on its own as being absolutely stunning. :)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
saw it tonight, and was good, but not the excellent film I was hoping for. And didn't make me cry, unlike the first part of Up I may add.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Saw it yesterday, didn't quite make me cry but it was still a brilliant film!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here