Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toy Story

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Thinking of seeing this, apparently it's quite good. No I'm not joking.

Anyone on hear seen it?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
its only been around since 1995... :whistle:

oh wait the third one. I haven't watched it, but I want to, thats a revisiting of my childhood right there

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sod this "fixture" bollocks

mate, YES see it , I enjoyed it , best of the three I thought , fantastic ending , quite dark and sinister in places, Totoro

enjoy :)

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Absolutely brilliant. I can't actually believe quite how good it is, though frankly by now we shouldn't expect anything less from Pixar!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Saw the 3rd one earlier with my girlfriend, we saw it in 3D. I wear glasses, this is a nuisance. But seriously, it's one of the best films I've ever seen. I put it up there with Shawshank Redemption (for those who have heard of it) and Jurrasic Park, for the brilliance of the story. It's emotional, hilarious, and reminiscent. Loved it from start to finish, and so did the girlfriend. :)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Saw the 3rd one earlier with my girlfriend, we saw it in 3D. I wear glasses, this is a nuisance. But seriously, it's one of the best films I've ever seen. I put it up there with Shawshank Redemption (for those who have heard of it) and Jurrasic Park, for the brilliance of the story. It's emotional, hilarious, and reminiscent. Loved it from start to finish, and so did the girlfriend. :)

:ohmy:

Only joking mate:lolol:

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
frozen-dildo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here