Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Towns crest

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Does any body else think that the Seagull logo is shit,the old style Towns crest would look much better, now could be a good oppurtunity to make the change

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
That's the way it used to be.
I'm sure someone with better technical skills than me could post a picture of the old badge.

Sep 1, 2010
I love the new one. Which ever way, that is what it is going to be. None of this old fuddy duddy rubbsish. We should drop 'Hove' and Albion and rename to Brighton City

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
If we want to grow our support base, and although the old crest is nice, we should broaden the scope of the badge rather than narrow by reverting to the 2 town crests.

I would be happy for a combo of Seagull and martlets, to show that we are THE club of Sussex.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
images
this would look good

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Does any body else think that the Seagull logo is shit,the old style Towns crest would look much better, now could be a good oppurtunity to make the change

Yeah - and we could start by ripping out the new white seats .:down:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
If we want to grow our support base, and although the old crest is nice, we should broaden the scope of the badge rather than narrow by reverting to the 2 town crests.

I would be happy for a combo of Seagull and martlets, to show that we are THE club of Sussex.

Would that be the SUSSEX shield, but with Seagulls on it then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here