Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de france anyone? lol anyone!

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Love le Tour. I'm going to Rotterdam next Saturday for the prologue, and then down to the Pyrenees a couple of weeks later to catch a few of the mountain stages. Mr B&W Seagull and I will be camping in a town at the foot of the Col de Tourmalet, so will be in prime position for both the stages that go over this amazing mountain.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That's not hard though, watching the merchandise vendors wheel their stalls into place is generally more exciting than F1.

Couldn't agree more.

Whereas summer is not summer without the magnificent spectacle that is.... Le Tour de France. :clap2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Love le Tour. I'm going to Rotterdam next Saturday for the prologue, and then down to the Pyrenees a couple of weeks later to catch a few of the mountain stages. Mr B&W Seagull and I will be camping in a town at the foot of the Col de Tourmalet, so will be in prime position for both the stages that go over this amazing mountain.

Superb stuff !

Have a good one :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They have been involved in every Tour and Race pretty much. Wiggins was close to the front in the Giro whilst riding within himself. If you really want to waste your summer indoors Eurosport is available on the interweb for a mere £4. I shall be investing for the Tour.

Don't know anything about dodgy news though. My favourite cycling story at the moment is this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/cycling/8721649.stm. Motorised bikes :facepalm:

Looks like ITV4 will be covering every stage live this year - not just the weekend stages.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/pressreleases/programmepressreleases/livedailybroadcasttourdefrance/default.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here