Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tough choice

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Obviously.

That was about as tough a choice as putting my old chap in a blender, or putting it in a Kelly Brook.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Of course, I dont see what the problem would be there, chances are we will both be staying put this season anyway.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I would hate to see Palace doing well, obviously, but the season where we won the Division 2 playoffs and them the Division 1 playoffs was brilliant.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Nope. I don't want promotion, I'm expecting us to win the League this season, and I doubt Palace will finish in the top half.

Why would I swap a trophy for promotion? especially as Palace are the only ones to benifit from that deal

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well the way some people have been vitriolic in their hatred of Palace how was i to know?
Well just by applying a bit of commonsense. Most people don't want Palace to do well, but aren't so stupid as to want to cut off their noses to spite their faces. I want us to get promoted. I don't give a toss what other clubs do. If the 'price' of us getting promoted is Palace getting promoted as well it's a price I'd happily pay.

So, not a tough choice at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here