Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well Potter has finally cracked. This is the footballing equivalent of Blackadder putting two pencils in his ears and a pair of underpants on his head.

image.jpg

This came to mind when I saw the team.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
One thing is for sure, this place will either be shouting about the genius of Potter tactics OR crying Potter out. Never dull eh!?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Mad line up. Sanchez for Ryan and no recognised striker. “Bold” is the polite way of putting it me thinks :moo:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least one thing is guaranteed:-

Maureen hasn't prepared for that opposition.

"Shoot low, shoot low".

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Anyone looked in on the Conspiracy theories thread to see why Potter has picked his team.:D

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Graham Potter...

balls.jpg

Mind blown!

Sanchez looked great in U23 matches I watched. Commanding in box. Good distribution. But can he rise to the occasion?

Not surprised to see Maupay take a break. Surprised no Connolly at all. Hopefully we'll get to see what Welbeck and Zeqiri can do.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
"It’s a breather for Maty, who has played a lot of football over the last two or three years and I’m looking forward to seeing Rob," said Potter.

"Rob is a young goalkeeper with some fantastic attributes and we think he can help us in this game."

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Potters last game in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully. The level of his stupidity is beyond belief. Little quality on show, no strikers, no creativity, no speed and, more importantly, NO HOPE.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
If it is Covid, I doubt the club would say who and when they tested positive. Wouldn’t want Burnley to know in advance. That said, you can never predict Potter’s line up.

Unless he’s injured or Covid, I’m amazed there’s no Connelly.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Utterly bizarre line up! That press conference clearly was the start of Potter losing the plot! [emoji23]

As ever with Potter I’m excited to see how this plays out and I actually have no problem with Sanchez for Ryan and not playing a striker but White in midfield and Gross starting are total mysteries to me!

And where is Connolly?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The universal thinking here prior to the lineup being announced was 'No way we win this one. And lots of stick for anyone deluded enough to say "Maybe a point?"

So, after the lineup is announced, we're all 'No way we win this one.'

I don't see a big change, tbf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here