Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving the way Tottenham players do that constant pitiful begging mime to the ref like they've just suffered the biggest injustice in the world :lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
To all you greyhound non-believers - rewind that run.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great to see both Albion full backs rampaging down the left flank together. :lol: :facepalm: :lol:

God I loves El Greyhoundo.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To all you greyhound non-believers - rewind than run.

192838.png

He's lovely!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hoddle is the most unbiased ex player commentator on games that involve Spurs. Always gives considered opinions. I know he is not popular but I really enjoy listening to him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Duffy putting in a shift, good to see, although lucky not to give away a penalty.
For what? Surely not for the gentle pushing to put Kane off?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hoddle is the most unbiased ex player commentator on games that involve Spurs. Always gives considered opinions. I know he is not popular but I really enjoy listening to him

I was thinking that. He's a good commentator imo.

Really good performance so far bar a few shaky defensive moments. Spurs look so shit compared to sheff united the other day. Surely they'll be much improved second half...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
OK folks. I've been on enforced politeness at the dinner table with the in-laws duty. How's it been so far?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here