Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Friendly!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can understand the interest in the friendly as it is our first match at Falmer. I have a season ticket but wont be going. I want my first match to be on August 6th. The stadium will be full and hopefully an amazing atmosphere. Massive press coverage and points to play for. Going to save my thirty quid ( will be in the region of) and use it for a tasty away match as we establish ourselves in the play off zone!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Being as sad as I am, I watched my seat being fitted on the webcam, and I'm buggered if I'll be even slightly happy at the thought of someone else watching the Albion sat in it before I do. If the North Stand is open for this friendly (quite likely, I would have thought), and the club allow, I will buy my seat for it. No idea how likely that is though...

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I can understand the interest in the friendly as it is our first match at Falmer. I have a season ticket but wont be going. I want my first match to be on August 6th. The stadium will be full and hopefully an amazing atmosphere. Massive press coverage and points to play for. Going to save my thirty quid ( will be in the region of) and use it for a tasty away match as we establish ourselves in the play off zone!

Massive Press coverage, you'll learn that means 10 seconds on Meridian rather than our usual 5 seconds. After all there's Bournemouth, Portrtsmouth, SCC, Oxford, Southend, Crawley and the cricket to cover first. I see you are a new poster, not a crime in my eyes but prepare for the famous NSC clique club binfest that you dare post on here, this being a debating board

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Massive Press coverage, you'll learn that means 10 seconds on Meridian rather than our usual 5 seconds. After all there's Bournemouth, Portrtsmouth, SCC, Oxford, Southend, Crawley and the cricket to cover first. I see you are a new poster, not a crime in my eyes but prepare for the famous NSC clique club binfest that you dare post on here, this being a debating board

JCL...:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here