Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tott tickets for sale 1.30 today on line

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Max one ticket per customer?

Bit harsh, no?

I was going to save my first game for Donny but had a sudden change of heart and thought perhaps I would give the Spurs game a go with a mate after all. But if I can't buy both tickets together, what's the point?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Bit harsh, no?

I was going to save my first game for Donny but had a sudden change of heart and thought perhaps I would give the Spurs game a go with a mate after all. But if I can't buy both tickets together, what's the point?

Really.

I just managed to get two for a couple of my F & F

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Yea I was being a spaz. I hadn't actually selected my friends and family. SNORTED now

**EDIT** No it isn't. It won't let me pay with my card now. Keeps telling me, incorrectly: The card type of the card entered does not match the card type selected.

Well I'm looking at it right now and that IS the card I selected and considering it works perfectly well for everything else I think you're being pretty f***ing stupid. In fact I used it in the ticket office only yesterday. So the website is broken, I can't pay in the shop and there's no chance of getting through on the phone. Fantastic. Real f***ing genius

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bit harsh, no?

Every ticket sold now has to be to a named fan with a Fan Number.

So just register Mr. A.N.Other now and buy for you and him. There's no restriction on tickets now - I've just tested it with a newly registered account.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Bit harsh, no?

Only 1 ticket can be bought per fan number so every fan must have an account. It is easy and quick enough to register new people though. Once they are linked to your account then you can buy for them all

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Dammit this is frustrating. If you're gonna insist the tickets can ONLY be bought online then it would make sense to ensure the online system is working wouldn't it?

I really don't want to be one of those ungrateful fans having a moan up but I'd really geared myself up for this game and to be told I now cannot go thanks to a technical fault is annoying to say the least. Is there no contingency for this?

:hissyfit:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Based on what you've said above - just cycle through the different card types until it works.

I've tried every one and it just keeps coming back with the same error. I don't understand why the type of card even matters. It's not usually needed, and they should be able to tell what type of card it is from its number and the related security info (i.e. expiry and start date for Visa, issue number for Maestro).

In the queue for customer services now. Just 17 people ahead of me...

What's the betting they tell me they can't take payments over the phone?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If it is an Amex card you are trying to use there is an issue, I tried the online system to make a purchase and ended up doing it with a Mastercard instead.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Nope, it's a regular Visa Debit. The SAME Visa Debit I used in the club shop only yesterday without a problem.

I only have Visa Debit cards and unsurprisingly none of them work on the website.

Down to queue position 16 now. Well whoop de doo

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nope, it's a regular Visa Debit. The SAME Visa Debit I used in the club shop only yesterday without a problem.

I only have Visa Debit cards and unsurprisingly none of them work on the website.

Down to queue position 16 now. Well whoop de doo

Post your 16 digit number, expiry date and the last 3 digits on the back of the signat strip and I'll see what I can do with it

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Every ticket sold now has to be to a named fan with a Fan Number.

So just register Mr. A.N.Other now and buy for you and him. There's no restriction on tickets now - I've just tested it with a newly registered account.

Still doesn't solve my problem, I bought season tickets for myself and my two grandsons (12 & 7) in the WSU. I knew there might be several times in the season when either one or both of them wouldn't be able to attend a game (school nights + probs due to parents divorcing) So I went ahead and bought the ST's stupidly thinking that the club would come up with a simple transfer/upgrade system so I could get a friend/relative to pay the difference on the ticket price (plus an admin fee) and come along to the game with me.The club would get extra revenue, maybe a potential new ST purchaser, I'm not out of pocket and the seats are filled, Simples!, apparently not. I bought tickets for all three of us for the Spurs and Gills games and they have duly been added to our smart cards (I hope!). Now their father has said they can't go to the Spurs game as it on the day of his mothers birthday, great, thanks for the short notice Mr Shithead so sorry my daughters divorcing you. I've now paid for two Spurs tickets that can't be transferred unless they go to registered members who are listed as family & friends and happen to be aged 12 & 7. So what should be a momentous occassion has now been completely screwed up due to my twat of an ex son in-law and the clubs innability to sort out a proper ticket exchange/upgrade system.
"And breathes out slowly"
:censored:

Last edited:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well for anyone who's interested I have now managed to speak to somebody in the ticket office who took payment for my tickets over the phone. The chap I dealt with was very helpful and the transaction was simple once I had finally gotten through (I used the non premium rate number 01273 878288 so as not to have been charged for sitting on hold for so long). My card went through straight away when entered into the system by the chap in the ticket office so quite why the online system was unable to deal with it I have no idea.

I do hope they sort it out because I'd still rather have paid online than had to wait on the phone for so long

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just got 4. Its pretty crap though that my mate queued on the phone for an hour yesterday and was told they were sold out, then another batch get sold the following day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here