Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Totally of topic-mad things you would like to try.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But is there a lighthouse in this country that i could spend the night in during a wild winter storm-

offered like a hotel-

is this a service that is available anywhere..

I would love to stay here
images

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have always fancied taking a baseball bat to a massive department store front shop window. No particular store and not malicious, just would really like to do it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have always fancied taking a baseball bat to a massive department store front shop window. No particular store and not malicious, just would really like to do it.

I know what you mean-along a similar line i would like to roll a full inflated rear tractor tyre down Bear road in Brighton and see what happens-nothing malicious like though..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd like to have a night of passion with Kate Middleton. What a QUILF !

Yes,btw what is a quilf?....

and why do i get the feeling this thread will be locked at some stage-pls note (mods)i started it with all good old fashioned clean but strange off the hook stuff,it's taken less than 5 replies for it to degenerate...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've always fancied a go at hurling. I've watched it when I've been in Ireland and it's totally mad

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Attempt to drive an F1 car, I know I'd f*** it up but I'd love to give it a go

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not sure there's an actual lighthouse you can sleep in, as most of them simply aren't built/plumbed etc that way - but Rua Reidh in Wester Ross has the keeper's cottage converted to accommodation.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not sure there's an actual lighthouse you can sleep in, as most of them simply aren't built/plumbed etc that way - but Rua Reidh in Wester Ross has the keeper's cottage converted to accommodation.

I don't care for mod cons or insurance-i would like to be in a light house during a really bad storm,to feel the full force of nature vs man's best attempts to create a structure able to withstand such force-what would it have felt like,the bangs the crashes,the waves,perhaps the fear that the thing would collapse into the sea,with me in it is what i would be after..

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Yes,btw what is a quilf?....

and why do i get the feeling this thread will be locked at some stage-pls note (mods)i started it with all good old fashioned clean but strange off the hook stuff,it's taken less than 5 replies for it to degenerate...

Sorry, my fault for bringing smut into the thread ! :)
Quilf = Queen I'd like to ..... ( ok she's not queen, but Wills will be King one day, so bit of artistic licence )

Ok, non-smutty, mad thing I'd like to try...... abseil down the Shard!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry, my fault for bringing smut into the thread ! :)
Quilf = Queen I'd like to ..... ( ok she's not queen, but Wills will be King one day, so bit of artistic licence )

Ok, non-smutty, mad thing I'd like to try...... abseil down the Shard!

Forgiven-bring all the smut you like-:kiss:

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
About 3 years ago I fancied living on a boat, so I did, and now 3 years later I still live on a boat. I fuckin' love it!
Getting to the stage where I want to move back to Sussex just to get to support the Albion again in person, not just on the internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here