Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see all those saying the rivalry is dead, just another game, the club have moved on etc etc.. have been quiet this week.

What part of 'they enjoyed the game, and have now moved on' wouldn't you understand?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Whatever people say , it's not just another game. I would put myself just above midpoint on a scale 1 to 10 for 'emotional' responses at football. I don't obsess about he game but equally i can't miss the mass emotion that this game generates. I went 2 years ago and when Knocky scored and it was unlike any other away game. very old school , crowd surges when there should be reminiscent of the 70's . Maybe I do go away enough ...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Something else I love about this is that you get an alternative view of all the goings on in the corner behind the goal. From about 24-25s you can see the hard man getting held back by the single 60-something steward and the bloke with the flag begin to make his way towards the perimeter to wave his flag over the advertising hoardings towards the Albion players celebrating as if that'll somehow show 'em and make them sorry.

'Hahaha....I wave ze Paleece flag in your general direction!'

Did he get the flag out of his man bag? :lolol:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I have to admit one thing though which was impressive, how the whole ground sing that "we follow" chant, it was loud! I'm surprised we don't do the same chant (obviously changing out Palace for Brighton) :lol:
I'm sure I've heard other teams sing it as well

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have to admit one thing though which was impressive, how the whole ground sing that "we follow" chant, it was loud! I'm surprised we don't do the same chant (obviously changing out Palace for Brighton) :lol:

No thanks :facepalm:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
OP’s video doesn’t work for me, so apols if it’s one and the same, but this one has some great post-equaliser stuff, Maupay and Zaha arguing on the centre circle, Bob’s run down the pitch and then later getting pulled away from Palace player.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I think Celtic nicked it from St Pauli and then Palace nicked it from Celtic.

It is a great chant.

But I hate it with a passion.
Ever since the playoff dame.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here