Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Total football" says the Posh keeper!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Lewis is a quality keeper and one of only a few players in this league who could improve our squad

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
On Radio Cambridge a fan of yours blamed him for two of the goals, clueless just clueless. I found him f***ing irritating as well but only because he made two outstanding saves in open play as well as the penalty save that kept the score respectable

This.

I like seeing good saves. Unfortunately when they're against the Albion i still appreciate them for what they are even though i want us to score. Lewis was fantastic. He had f*** all to do to get that award because he was the only Posh player who wasn't utter utter wank. 10 of your 11 men had non-start games. You weren't even that bad, we were just f***ing amazing. You sunk back and went through the motions of closing us down when you couldn't touch us.

Lewis was actually one of teh better things I saw today. Sure the atmosphere, goals and win all are better but some of his saves were fantastic.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
"Chris Sharpe
Another good piece that reflects what took place. Tuesday night at Warsaw is now massive."

What competition is that?

Feb 14, 2010
Posh fan. Just wanted to say you're going to win the league and you battered us today. Well done, far too good for us. Played a style of football that I've never seen at this level. :thumbsup:

Bloody hell. It hurt to say that :laugh:

Oh, and Lewis is a great 'keeper. Although, if you want a clue as to how deluded some of our fans are, a few are moaning at him.

Yep spot on. Passing football is all to rare in England, mainly because our football coaches wear white socks, and shout things like "down the line" to kids learning to play football, instead of getting them on the 5 a side pitch to work out who can play football. To be fair tho mate, there were loads on here before the season who still thought English kick & rush football was "effectivve football" .. despite the world cup! Be great wouldn't it if English lower league football looked to Spain, and Poyet. One of our players (El Ab) was a hoofer but Gus P has taught him how to play. It can be done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here