Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tossers in the office

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I want piano lessons too! I'm bored of piano teaching books with "Every Good Boy Deserves f***ing" and "Great Britons Do f*** Alsatians" in them (this is not rude, these are musical terms, I swear).

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The trick is to go freelance, if you're in a job where it's an option. I know it's a bit scary if you've never done it before and have a mortgage/family to pay for. But on the other hand, job security has been a myth for quite some time now. If you've got a job that involves a keyboard and monitor then - hey! - you're job's going to the Indian sub-continent sooner rather than later. So long as you're in reasonably good health (cure for the common cold is to go freelance - well theres a surprise - no more sickies cos if you dont go to work you dont get paid) then you should maybe think about it. Certainly anybody in IT should for deffo. Has to be said that only the thought of a half-decent hourly rate and a definite end date that can be measured in weeks gets me out of bed nowadays. Don't care that I get zero sick pay and zero holiday entitlement. On the plus side I don't have to leave my brain at home and submit to endless Health&Safety, Team Building, Mission Statement Corporate Bonding type bullshit. Cos that way madness lies.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Man of Harveys said:
I want piano lessons too! I'm bored of piano teaching books with "Every Good Boy Deserves f***ing" and "Great Britons Do f*** Alsatians" in them (this is not rude, these are musical terms, I swear).

which borstal was this?

The odd thing about conservative voters in the workplace is that their chosen party does not represent them in any wayshapeorform. They look after the 5% super-rich, and that's it.

Your office plonker is like that bloke hanging in a cell saying "lovely race, the Romans".
What wouldn't he do, to be spat at in the face?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:

you forgot Fanny Always Comes Early?? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here