Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You wanted to leave the EU Customs Union
You didn't want to break the Good Friday Agreement
You didn't want a border in the Irish Sea
You didn't have any idea how to resolve the self-contradictory statements above

You decided that voting for a 'Useful Idiot' would resolve this paradox for you.

I'm pretty sure I've understood your views :wink:

Thanks for typing that out :thumbsup:
Kind of illustrates your lack of understanding of the bit that the useful idiot did do. I am absolutely sure you will get there though. Either that or you will succeed in turning this into the new Brexit thread.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Again... We're in danger of making this all about Boris. It isn't. This is the Conservative government who have collectively presided over this shit-show. I get that he's the leader, but the followers are also complicit. Those with a tiny amount of a moral compass left the party much earlier. For the rest, they should be ashamed of allowing this to happen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I may start shedding tears in a moment. How can such greatness have been jettisoned by the parliamentary conservative party? It's unfathomable.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
No one in politics is indispensable, Johnson says
Johnson continues that in politics, no one is "remotely indispensable".

He says "our brilliant and Darwinian system will produce another leader".

Johnson will give the new leader as much support as he can, he says.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Micahel Cockerell on 5Live a moment ago:

"Right now he is probably writing the fastest Prime Ministerial memoir in history and remembering the words of Winston Churchill: History will be kind to me, because I will be writing the history."

:lolol:

A much overused quote. But no secret Johnson believes he’s like his idol. Deluded. Not even a Poundshop version. Or Penny. Instead, now consistently and rightly lauded as the worst PM this country has ever seen. That’s his legacy. The rubbish he’s spouting currently is just more noise, more lies, more exaggeration and utterly insincere, frankly, bollocks we’ve heard for far too long.

Just go Johnson, now, and take your inept cronies too.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I think I may start shedding tears in a moment. How can such greatness have been jettisoned by the parliamentary conservative party? It's unfathomable.

I, too, had a few tears, but mainly from laughter at his sheer (and fully expected) lack of contrition or humility.

What a genuinely vile person he is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks for typing that out :thumbsup:
Kind of illustrates your lack of understanding of the bit that the useful idiot did do. I am absolutely sure you will get there though. Either that or you will succeed in turning this into the new Brexit thread.

As much as I (and no doubt others) find your spat with Watford Zero incredibly tedious (and he's as complicit in that as you are), you could easily just knock it on the head by simply replying with a solution to Northern Ireland as you see it. Then we don't have to put up with this tedious shit. Either that or perhaps you could both just use PMs?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won’t be a popular observation on here, but he talks well and is charismatic.

Had to go though

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
As much as I (and no doubt others) find your spat with Watford Zero incredibly tedious (and he's as complicit in that as you are), you could easily just knock it on the head by simply replying with a solution to Northern Ireland as you see it. Then we don't have to put up with this tedious shit. Either that or perhaps you could both just use PMs?

Any other questions of Government policy you want me to solve while I’m at it ? You are as bad as him. I will post whenever I choose. Not going to jump because you two demand it. I am not interested in debating Brexit. I only do that with people I know and trust (on both sides of the argument). If he keeps goading I will continue to politely decline to engage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here