Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
yeah but, are you a man, or a lady, or an inbetweeny?

He's a man (I think) who finds paedophilia and false accusations of paedophilia funny. :shrug:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So we now live in a country where the leader of the opposition cannot walk down the street without being attacked by a mob brandishing a noose while shouting the words of the Prime Minister. That’s what we’ve become.

It’s sickening.
A tad overdramatic. It was an anti vax protest by a group of numpties wandering around Westminster who would have mobbed and shouted abuse at any recognisable politician. The way some people are spinning this you would think Boris organised a mob to attack rhe Leader of the Opposition....

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A tad overdramatic. It was an anti vax protest by a group of numpties wandering around Westminster who would have mobbed and shouted abuse at any recognisable politician. The way some people are spinning this you would think Boris organised a mob to attack rhe Leader of the Opposition....

You're going to be sorry in the morning, when the photo of the ringleader, a former tory councillor, with his hero, Boris (which I have seen), is circulated.

There again, knowing you, you'll just laugh it off.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you would not be thinking that if it was the other way around

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

It's not a question of spinning anything. Johnson's obnoxious comment about Starmer fuelled the mob - he didn't need to organise anything. It's the Trumpian way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best edit that post Hwt, I wouldn't want to see you banned [emoji106]

Already done ???

I doubt he'll delete his disgusting posts though....

Not that he's remotely bothered about my opinion or that of anyone else, given how he revels in opprobrium :shrug:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
C4695CCB-4AA2-4F45-961C-8D6496BD5F95.jpeg

Not a paper I take but they are spot on with their top of page story.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The people whose heads need cracking together are those who spread unfounded rumour and innuendo without carrying out any research.. wouldn't you agree?

Says the poster who twice( at least) in the last 14 days has suggested people they don’t know on a football forum are ill [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Ahh, I see you’re continuing down your usual narrative of assuming people are ill [emoji2357]

A reasonable assumption under the circumstances and I did wish him well. Are you okay? Please don't run off again.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Says the poster who twice( at least) in the last 14 days has suggested people they don’t know on a football forum are ill [emoji2357]

... but there is some evidence to support the conclusion I draw and I always do it with the same kind of respect that you value...... please stay and discuss.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I didn't say he organised them. But if you genuinely think it's a entirely unrelated they're shouting about Savile then I've got a bridge to sell you. He knew exactly what he was doing with that jibe, and the fact the anti-vax community belongs to the same far-right tendencies which the Savile stuff has come from (and which Johnson has made no secret of courting through his actions since election) is not a coincidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here