Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Wow - is he handing out the rope that gets him hung? Doubling down on denying a party took place in his own flat even though it's confirmed to be under police investigation.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Boris is a ****

I do wish we could just get rid of him. He's nothing more than a standing joke in the eyes of other countries and has so little integrity it's embarrassing.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tory meltdown incoming...

Basically, Starmer spoke to the old Conservative Party of honour and decency in public office, he has shamed the Tory's behind him in to doing the right thing because Johnson is incapable himself.

This. He was simply trying in influence 54 Tory MP’s; quoting Thatcher and her qualities is not the norm for any Labour leader. His speech was not designed for the public, Labour Party or media - just a direct message to those with the power to remove him. GET RID OF THIS SCUM NOW!!! [emoji35]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well then...

[tweet]1488184464861798401[/tweet]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bluster, lie, delay and hope something turns up.

My guess is he's waiting for Putin to try and invade Ukraine. Wait until the war starts and the western responses start, then quietly put the Gray report out, when nobody would dare to try and remove him in the moment and the public/news cycles would have moved on after 100's of dead people in Ukraine are filling the nightly news rather than birthday cake.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I do wish we could just get rid of him. He's nothing more than a standing joke in the eyes of other countries and has so little integrity it's embarrassing.

He even claimed the previous Labour leader wished to " Disband NATO " .... Would be interesting to see how he could do that ? Another wild accusation thrown in the hope that something, anything sticks in order to distract.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My guess is he's waiting for Putin to try and invade Ukraine. Wait until the war starts and the western responses start, then quietly put the Gray report out, when nobody would dare to try and remove him in the moment and the public/news cycles would have moved on after 100's of dead people in Ukraine are filling the nightly news rather than birthday cake.

He's off there tomorrow to give it a nudge.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
In defence of BoJo, there were so many parties, he can’t possibly to remember every one he attended!

Very true if I attended that many parties I wouldn’t remember because I would have been p i s s e d at all of em. Pretty much like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1488188121212719108[/tweet]

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Proper oratory from Starmer, could hear a pin drop in the house. Struck the right tone, statesman-like. In stark contrast to Johnson's bluster and subject-dodging.

The longer the PM hangs on, the worse it is for the Tories in my view. He is fatally wounded.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Next line of answering, We should all wait for the appeal process to be concluded, and it would be wrong of me to comment further at this stage.
That's at least the next six months taken care of.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Boris and his buddies are taking the piss and just laughing at us. Makes me so angry 😠

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here