Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The whole happy feeling of Johnson being forced out (sort of) is not lasting. Each candidate putting themselves forward tries to do it with glossy social media profiling but none of hides the fact they are all absolutely SHIT. Every single one of them are complicit in letting Johnson ruin the country, and that is impossible to get past.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The whole happy feeling of Johnson being forced out (sort of) is not lasting. Each candidate putting themselves forward tries to do it with glossy social media profiling but none of hides the fact they are all absolutely SHIT. Every single one of them are complicit in letting Johnson ruin the country, and that is impossible to get past.

I’m sensing that you’re not #ready4rishi…? ???

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Rishi and Javid both resigning at the same time was a true spike point in the down fall of BJ... Not defending them in other senses, though

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Our local MP, Andrew Griffith has just been appointed Minister for Exports. He was Minister for Policy previously and not one who deserted Johnson.

Hopefully, the electorate of Arundel and South Downs will thank him when we get the chance, the w*****.

It also turns out you can’t respond to his tweets unless you brown-nose him (only people he follows or mentions). [emoji849]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

There's a great line in that Johnathon Pie 'Bye Bye Boris' rant

'It's not even shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic, it's shuffling the cat turds in the litter tray'

So which turd do you fancy :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm not sure that's true of Tugendhat. Sadly, he won't get in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rishi claiming he's going to rebuild the economy when he's the one that's been in charge of the economy for the last few years. Clown.

I can just hear it now:-

'under the last Labour government...'.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I’m an atheist, so religion doesn’t form any part of my life, but with Rishi putting himself forward for PM and him being a Hindu, which, to be fair, is one of the oldest religions in the world, dating back some 4000 years (similar time period to ancient Egyptian & Buddishm) how does this sit with the those that can’t cope with foreigners coming over here taking all their jobs?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rishi and Javid both resigning at the same time was a true spike point in the down fall of BJ... Not defending them in other senses, though

I’ll never forget Rishi’s eat out to help out, made sure the clusterf@@k of winter 202021 started early

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
MP Mel Stride, who chairs the Commons Treasury Committee, has also pledged his support.

"Only Rishi has the proven track record as an economic heavyweight to deliver," Stride says

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
MP Mel Stride, who chairs the Commons Treasury Committee, has also pledged his support.

"Only Rishi has the proven track record as an economic heavyweight to deliver," Stride says

When I hear the term "economic heavyweight" I tend to think of names such as Keynes, Friedman and maybe Rothbard. First though, I think of Rishi, an economic super heavyweight.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rishsi? Thanks but no thanks. We need someone who isn’t cheek to cheek with Johnson. Tugendaht is my choice.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Rishi claiming he's going to rebuild the economy when he's the one that's been in charge of the economy for the last few years. Clown.
And his own party has been destroying the economy for the last 10 years .. obviously that never gets mentioned

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sunak is trying too hard already and wants it too much.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

I bet the 1 million plus who never got a penny from Spunknak during the pandemic, the Excluded, keeping their fingers crossed he disappears up his own ********...

Sadly many took their own lives over this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here