Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
2B1B8BAD-FE40-4717-8144-8615D0772ADD.jpeg

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The pound has fallen to a two-year low against the dollar reflecting traders' increasing concerns about recession around the world as energy prices continue to soar.

But sterling is also weak because markets are worried about future UK economic growth, analysts said.

On Tuesday the pound fell below $1.19 for the first time since March 2020, when the first UK Covid lockdown was brought in.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Its like Hitler sacking his generals on the eastern front in WW2:lol:

Johnson freaks out, recognising the clammy smirk of his successor.

This is like an episdode of Dr Who, with the Supreme Dalek losing his shit and shooting Davros in the FACE. :lolol:

He’s like one of those wally’s on X Factor that refuses to accept they’ve been voted off.

I'm going to go for "it's like Blofeld killing his pussy"

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The pound has fallen to a two-year low against the dollar reflecting traders' increasing concerns about recession around the world as energy prices continue to soar.

But sterling is also weak because markets are worried about future UK economic growth, analysts said.

On Tuesday the pound fell below $1.19 for the first time since March 2020, when the first UK Covid lockdown was brought in.

I remember back in the day, first time in the States, we got $1.98 on the pound. I bought about six pairs of Nike trainers and the same number of Levi's.

Mental to consider where it is now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It’s like Ant finally telling Dec “Oh just **** off you talentless cock” live on IACGMOOH.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I’m enjoying politics for the first time in YEARS!

The Asylum that has been Westminster under Johnson is finally being taken back. If only it was the 18th century, we could watch the single most damaging PM to ever be appointed also get guillotined too.

Instead we must settle for the proverbial version to take place, and it won’t be long now. Finally, this prick is about to be kicked out of office and hopefully politics for good. I’ve never disliked a politician more than Johnson, and boy have there been some candidates. Would have genuinely and joyously celebrated if he’d been assassinated.

Champagne is chilling nicely in our fridge tonight! :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Michael Gove has now been sacked by three different PMs in his career. That must be a record.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I remember back in the day, first time in the States, we got $1.98 on the pound. I bought about six pairs of Nike trainers and the same number of Levi's.

Mental to consider where it is now.

In 2008 we went to Florida for a family holiday $2 to the £1 - cheap as chips

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Gove sacked for disloyalty, No 10 sources claim

https://youtu.be/t4mFEA0Mfp4

[Boris speaks into dictaphone]

Sack Gove for being unloyal - disloyal. And for joining in fun in a way that excludes his employer. And sack him for being an absolute idiot and inefficient. Priti, can you call Bill Oddie and...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He’s like one of those wally’s on X Factor that refuses to accept they’ve been voted off.

When you say Wally’s, really you mean c***s. It’s not foul language when it’s true. And Johnson is a c***. That’s incontestable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here