Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Boris Johnson has said he won't quit, claiming it would cause chaos if he did, reports the Daily Mail's political editor Jason Groves. And The Sun's political editor Harry Cole is hearing the same sentiment from one cabinet minister - and a reshuffle could be in the offing...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Boris Johnson has said he won't quit, claiming it would cause chaos if he did, reports the Daily Mail's political editor Jason Groves. And The Sun's political editor Harry Cole is hearing the same sentiment from one cabinet minister - and a reshuffle could be in the offing...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Cause chaos if he quit? What does he think is happening now?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should I feel guilty about not feeling sorry for the greased piglet?

In fact quite the opposite. I’ve never felt so much Freude at somebody else’s Schaden

I've got the sneaking feeling he'll be ok and will land on his feet.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Should I feel guilty about not feeling sorry for the greased piglet?

In fact quite the opposite. I’ve never felt so much Freude at somebody else’s Schaden

It's entirely apposite both to feel sorry for Boris Johnson the man and enjoy the demise of Johnson the politician. He will continue to make a lot of money and we will be rid of the most poisonous political leader of my life time. Result.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
It's entirely apposite both to feel sorry for Boris Johnson the man and enjoy the demise of Johnson the politician. He will continue to make a lot of money and we will be rid of the most poisonous political leader I have experienced in my life time. Result.

Colossal entitlement and born to rule personality traits shape Johnson the man and politician.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It's entirely apposite both to feel sorry for Boris Johnson the man and enjoy the demise of Johnson the politician. He will continue to make a lot of money and we will be rid of the most poisonous political leader of my life time. Result.

Most poisonous on YOUR side of the Atlantic, perhaps.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I think Javid had cred for his initial resignation(last year was it?), lost it for rejoining the Cabinet but has maybe won it back again now. It was a good speech and he may be the best of a very bad bunch. I’m just looking forward to how a new PM uses Nadine!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here